Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa..." - Prior to anything Matthew McConaughey ever says.

Well hello once again the few of you that are reading this. Today I have a few random ass things for your viewing pleasure.

Have you ever walked into a McDonald's restaurant and thought you yourself where the hell is Ronald? I don't give a crap if that guy were to get beat up by every freaking kid that walked through the door, every McDonald's should have their own in house Ronald. I remember when I was a kid I would go to Chuckie Cheese and see the stuffed mouse or what ever the hell he was there all the time. On my 10th birthday we went there and Bob Holmes and I stepped on his tail and tore it straight. Granted I realize that Ronald doesn't have anything this amusing, but he does have those big ass clown shoes. Plus think about it... people take pictures with the statue Ronald's doing all sorts of stuff, some of the risque variety... think of how funny it would be with a real life person.

If you had to chose who is the weirdest looking dude in a beard and etc would you pick Jake "The Snake" Plummer (QB for Denver) or Ricky Williams (RB for Miami)? I would have to go with Ricky cause he just looks freaking retarded. I look at him and see holes in spots all over his face. It looks as if he got bored and decided to shave a spot here and there or he has had a nasty case of moths living in his beard and then eating his hair... you make the decision. I will have to give credit to Surajit for coming up with the subject, but I took it a bit further.

Currently I'm watching Sahara instead of sleeping, but then again what else is new? Well it is 2:02 in the am and your watching Perspectives... anyone else remember that skit off SNL? I loved that damn thing, Tim Meadow's is like "How does it feel to break the color barrier" and the dude would respond with "I didn't... Jackie Robinson did, it's not possible to do it again." So he's like "I guess that means it was tough, but very rewarding." SNL was a great show back in the day, when they had Dana Carvey, Mike Meyers, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Kevin Nealan, Rob Schnieder, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Tim Meadows, David Spade, and etc. One of my favorite commercials they created was Big Red. Gigantic freaking Viking that you "pour in the goop in the helmet thing... but you better watch out, cause when you pull the ssssttttrrrriiinnnggg... BIG RED BIG RED." All he did was shoot red dye out of his head and it would stain everything in sight. Naturally the family was in an all white home (chairs, clothes, walls and etc). At the end they said "Big Red, from the makers of Termite Town... Clean up kit sold sep." Well guess what the clean up kit was... a drum of turpintine and gloves.

Well I'm gonna finish this up and hopefully pass out... have to work tomorrow and go to some dumb ass meeting in the afternoon for something that I have no clue what is the point.

Later mofo's... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home