Monday, August 08, 2005

"Alright we attack the Rice Crispy guys at dawn... assuming Judd Hirsch delivers the goods" - Keibler Elves

Has anyone played ouija board before? If someone actually believed in that crap I wonder if they wanted to play a practical joke on someone by killing themself so that they could then "haunt" someone in the game. Yeah that would be going to far, but I'm sure there are plenty of morons that would give it a try... probably the death obsessed goth people.

Well, well, well... Forgot to post something on here the last couple of days, but I could give a rats ass. Well today I literally did nothing except study for my GRE exam that I have on Thursday. The math portions and the writing will be about the easiest things I can think of. The Verbal part will definitely be the downfall that I have... if there is one anyway. Whoever came up with these varied based question tests should be drug out to the street and shot... they should all be the same.

I sat and watched American Pie tonight on FX and I'm reminded of how bad Shannon Elizabeth is in that movie with the "Jem" crap. She was there for one reason and I know that, but I mean come on. Chick has a nice rack, but when was the last time she was in a movie or tv show where she wasn't the eye candy? She's from Waco too... which is kinda strange. Steve Martin and Jennifer Love Hewitt are also from here.

Well I'm gonna finish this crap up now, have to get up and go to work tomorrow and have an eye doc appointment to check to see if my ass needs to specs.

Word mofos... word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home