Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"He'll Need A Rocket Up His Ass To Catch That One" - Bob Uecker

Well this is my first post on this damn thing. Hopefully it actually shows up as I have no clue how to work this damn thing.

Today I got up at 7:45am (about 45 min late) and threw on some clothes ran out the door. Naturally this could only happen to me, but in the process of that I managed to tear one of the stitches so it hurts like hell right now. Anyway ended up showing up to Ferrell about 10 min late so the guys from Alpha Video were already there. Figured hey they are already in and I haven't eaten anything. Hopped my ass into my car, ok hop is a bad example considering I don't think that could ever be used to describe anything I do, but went to Chick-Fil-A and got a chicken biscuit. Showed back up and literally sat and watched a basketball camp cause there wasn't anything to do.

I sat in my seat near the top and quietly heckled all the kids on how bad they were. Man this one kid was decked out in a basketball jersey with some weird crap on the front like it was made personalized and he had the shorts to go with it. The guy had a headband, two elbow bands... the guy was white and had a shaved head and man did he suck. He would run up and down the court with the ball run into triple teams and all sorts of crap. I guess I was on a roll or something cause the guys in the booth were laughing their asses off at what I was saying. Yeah I have no shame or compassion.

The rest of the day amounted to nothing other than talking to Smith about how we were stunned the Chiefs got Derrick Johnson into training camp this year (Carl Peterson is a moron and never gets it done).

I had an interesting thought just now... if I ever were to teach kids about drugs I would show them Requiem for a Dream. They would probably be so freaked out that they would need therapy. If it was sex education I would show them Chappelle's sketch about "sicknesses". Those puppets are freaking hilarious.

Currently it is 3:25am and I'm watching a vid cd that has a bunch of conan o'brien sketches, snl celebrity jep stuff, and the man show boy sketches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home