Thursday, August 04, 2005

"You must then cut down the mightiest tree in the forest, with... a herring!" - Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Well hello again... the day was pretty much the same only I set my alarm for 6:45am so that I could smack the snooze for about 30 min giving me a chance to "warm" up to actually getting out of my bed.

Once again I pretty much just sat there while the guys from Alpha Video were installing everything. I decided to once again to poke fun at the kids playing basketball. That one kid was back yet again and sucked just as bad, but this time I actually had a Baylor basketball player sitting with me and even he thought it was funny stuff. Sad when you must insult others in order to feel superior huh. Well I managed to fall asleep in the seats a bit later. The guys from Alpha were dumbfounded cause I was sleeping through the horn that would go off every 30 seconds on the court. They don't know me very well obviously cause I either can't sleep period or no one can wake me up.

Had my stitches taken out today and naturally with my luck the one on my leg has already split and now I have a huge hole there that I butterfly closured the hell out of. I consider myself a modern day McGyver, carry a flat pack of duct tape just like the man sometimes (ok sometimes means never so sue me... I feel like McGyver got it).

Can't sleep again and I'm watching a really bad infomercial. Anyone ever seen The Showtime Knife series? This dude is older than crap and his jokes are about as funny as seeing someone getting hit in the balls repeatedly.

Well my ass is gonna pass out, not that it will help, but hey nothing else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home