Saturday, August 06, 2005

"You rue the day your crossed me Trebek" - Sean Connery

Well I woke up at 2pm today and did absolutely nothing and as Peter Gibbons would say "It was everything that I hoped it could be." Got up and got myself some boneless buffalo wings and a gatorade and I was good to go.

I sat and thought out my next move, which then turned in to me doing nothing once again. After awhile I actually decided to do something so I went in to our new office and helped put some stuff up and etc so hopefully in the next couple of days or so most of it will all be good to go.

Taking the GRE here in a few days so going over crap for that so that I can hopefully get it on the first try and have nothing to worry about when I apply to U of Texas, Florida State, and Chapman come November.

It is now 4:54am here and I'm still awake... no shocker, currently watching clips of Conan O'Brien. They just had on the Masturbating Bear, damn that guy is funny. And I lost my train of thought, oh screw it, night losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home