Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"No but's meow, that's the law... ain't so funny meow is it?" - Foster (Super Troopers)

Well as you can tell I haven't exactly been on here for awhile. Curious... does anyone with common sense think that Dave Matthews blows ass? Man I can't freaking stand that guy. When I was in HS the debate and forensics freaks were obsessed with him so that is where my hatred was planted. Them with their dumb little file organizers and their pen swirling crap. I think this is time for reflection... hopefully some will come to there senses and rethink their DMB mania.

I watched that "Tommy Lee at Nebraska" thing on NBC... that is actually a reality show that I could watch. That guy is so freaking funny and says some the weirdest and pointless crap. This tutor girl that they got him for his Chemistry... damn that chick is hot. They claim she is an actual tutor as well (find hard to believe, but then again I shouldn't "place" her because she is blonde and balls out hot). Was reading a synopsis of later episodes and from what I can tell Tommy is giving his 20 or so year old roommate advice on picking up chicks and what to do afterwards... should be entertaining.

Saw the 40 Year Old Virgin again today with some people and it was just as funny the second time. Not sure why or how, but Catherine Keener seems pretty damn hot. She is a bit to far to the skinny side, but you see her in her unmentionables and she was quite nice.

And on that note I shall close... remember to chose DMB over reason is to be lead astray.

1 Comments:

Blogger rena said...

boooo, i heart dave! FOREVER!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home