Sunday, August 14, 2005

"I just got done dusting the Uncle Bucks..." - Jeff Smith

Well I just hit the mother fing jackpot. It is 3:43am and I'm watching Night Court. Man this was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. Kinda nice to get all the sexual references that I didn't before. In this episode John Larroquette is impotent... some chick just made a reference to his "steely dan".

Well Night Court is now over and I'm starting American Wedding. Right now the red head is fooling around underneath the table with Jim's dad talking to him. Haha I love this movie... tacky sexual humor at some of its finest.

I did absolutely nothing today which wasn't the way to go considering I had to have my GRE moved from Thursday to Monday and considering I haven't done a damn thing about it since Wed I'm pretty much screwed.

Anyway I better get going... my film awaits me.

Later hommies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home