Sunday, September 04, 2005

"I'm Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud" - Christopher Lambert

Well, well, well... it has been a number of days since I last put something on here. I haven't done much of anything lately, pretty much just working and getting crap ready for our first football this season. Tomorrow and Tuesday I need to get everything ready to edit and then combine for the Baylor Hall of Fame induction for Gary J. Kinne (LB from the Mid-Late 80s). He played with Baylor All-Americans Santana Dotson, James Francis, Blackmon, and Ray Crockett.

I went to the volleyball tourny here at Baylor that I was supposed to run and guess what... the computer crashed so I couldn't do anything. My parents hadn't gotten rid of the SMU ticket yet so I was able to go. Got to see Baylor get their first road win in quite sometime. That was one ugly ass game too... Baylor should have had an open field slaughter on them... Bell had INT's twice inside the 30 yard line... we fumbled a punt and also went for it on 4th down (it was 4th and 1 and we went for a pass, but only sent one guy downfield, what the hell was that about I don't know). We should have had 24 more points and they got an easy ass TD with about 15 sec to go too.

Well considering I started this damn thing at 1130pm and now it is 330am I think I'm gonna stop... what I get I guess when I start watching Shawshank and some other movie after it.

Word mofo's... word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home