Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Damn that rattled my sphincter" - Kevin Hefferman (Sheev - Dukes of Hazzard)

Well after sending over a total of 8 emails to blogger they finally got back to me and now I know how to log back into this damn thing.

On to a story I promised to tell a ways back...

When I first moved her my mother came with me to help me unpack and get settled and etc. One day we decided to quit a bit early and grab a sandwhich from Schlotzky's and we entered and after I ordered my food I was approached by some tattooed mexican lady and she wanted to know what I was doing later tonight. It caught me a tad off guard and said something along the lines about how I couldn't because I was with family and etc. We were probably only half way done with our meal when we were interrupted by the same woman. This time she said "So you gonna dumb the old broad yet or what?"

The statement itself shocked the shit out of me. I obviously told her no and she walked off, but when she was leaving I saw her get into her car. The windshield had "Royal Bitch" as a sticker on it. I guess that told me exactly what I needed to know about that crazy woman.

More stories still to come...

Later mofo's... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home