Monday, August 14, 2006

"Come on Kate, time to put your mouth where our balls are" - Peter LaFleur

Well once again it has been about 3-4 months since my last posting, I think I'll chalk this one up to complete laziness and the fact I moved. As for what pours out of my head on to this thing, is anyone's guess. I tend to jump around here and there and sometimes go on a streak that is in need of a swift kick to the head.

So far the area is interesting, but each weekend some asshole gets something stuck in the garbage smasher and it just makes noise all damn night. If I find out who it is I'm gonna take my time, learning all I can about them from a safe distance and then drop a bomb (metaphorically speaking of course) on them. I do find it funny that they bitch when it is only 80 degrees or so out there... they claim that it is to hot. I just want to slap them with a burlap strap or something. 100+ is hot and they never get that out here. That they complain when it drops to 60 saying it is cold. Cold is Fargo in Feb. How could such a large collection of people be weird.

Granted this is way behind in terms of current events, but does anyone else think that Star Jones is ugly as sin now that she's lost all that weight? Not that was she wasn't before, but I mean... yikes. She looks like she's almost 60 with her skin pulled back so far... I feel like I'm watching a walking zombie. The other day I was flipping the channels and saw her on HGTV and chills went down my spine. That woman is almost as scary as Nordic Track Norris from my middle school.

I have often wondered if I was ever ran a sports book if I would be the violent or pacifist one. Personally I'd like to think I'd bash your kneecaps in for not paying, but even sometimes just for my own amusement... is that wrong?

Moving to the west coast seems to have messed with my internal clock because I keep getting up at what my father would call "normal" times. I don't think I've been up at 8am so much in my damn life. Course that will all change here in about 2 weeks, but till then I feel sleep is a priority.

Ohh the other night when I was at Chili's I was sitting at the bar enjoying a baseball game when a woman approached me. I of course being the nice person I am stopped watching my game and was more or less shocked by what I saw. She had on a white tank top on and a black bra so it was more or less pointless, but that isn't even the weird part. The woman had more tattoos on her arms, shoulders, and chest that I thought I was on an episode of Miami Ink... that seriously freaked me out. I'm sure the expression on my face was priceless because she responded with "What?" I gave her some excuse that I pulled out of my ass and she was then on her way. For the next 20 min the bartender had some fun at my expense. Her favorite one seemed to be that I must have visited her on a "conjugal" visit. I of course being the lover of humor that I am traded shots and by the end actually found out she lives in the same building as I do...

1 Comments:

Blogger rena said...

60's not cold? oh. lol j/k

star jones looks like an alien baby

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home