Monday, January 30, 2006

"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there, if you like it you take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you." - Ron Burgandy

Damn this sucks ass... it is 6:41am and I'm still up. I didn't sleep Wed, Thurs, or Friday night. Sat came and I passed out for like 15 hours and now back to my dysfunctional routine.

So far tonight I've managed to watch Super Troopers, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Jaws, The Constant Gardner, and Crash. Some of you might thing this is the cause of my sleep deprivation, but actually I just sit there in the dark or I do something constructive.

This week should be interesting as my boss in in LA for his "Video Dorks" convention and I'm the only one in the office so I actually have to do stuff this week. Tuesday I've got the Harlem Globetrotters, Wednesday I have National Signing Day and then the Men's BBall game against KSU. Maybe it is just me, but I really don't find the Harlem Globetrotters that entertaining... they spin the ball on their finger, bounce it off guy’s heads and do some dunks. Personally I would rather watch paint dry. Ok maybe that is extreme, but I literally find it boring as hell.

I'm watching the extra's on 40 Year Old Virgin right now... there is the Date-A-Palozza and this is some funny stuff. This one lady said she would rather have sex with shards of glass or eat a bowl of human fecal matter, but my favorite one was "the cadence of your voice made my uterus drop out"... She has some issues obviously, that is some damn funny stuff.

Well I'm going to go to work now so I can get all my crap done early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home