Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"There were two sides to that billboard... and they both hurt equally" - Steve Carell

Is it just me or anyone else getting annoyed as hell with Star Jones? Wow... you lost weight after you weighed about 300+ pounds. I'm very impressed, but all of a sudden she has so much to say. She didn't do most of that the hard way that's for sure. I heard her say she worked for it, but I don't believe it... have you seen her? She looks like her face has been stretched like Joan Rivers... and that crap is freaky. She looks like she's got about 50 pounds of make up on, I mean it's like she has curtains over her eyes.

For a long time I've always wanted to dig up enough sand to place someone in the hole and then cover it all up but there head. I'm not talking like the dumb crap kids do at a beach. I'm talking like 5-6 feet deep. Then like wet it and let it dry and see if they can get out of it. As I read this and see what I put I don't exactly know where on earth that came from at all. To be perfectly honest when I wrote it was the first time I thought of it.

I've also wanted to have a desk in the middle of a room with some chairs in front of it. I could then hold a meeting and do one of thos dumb "tapping the face" moves and act like I'm actually paying attention, but in all reality I'm watching a movie on my computer with no audio. I could probably pull that off the first couple of times, but after awhile I'm sure it would become quite obvious.

When I was in the second grade my friend Jeff Smith and I were convinced that we could sell our dinosaur tracings on the blackmarket for millions of dollars. If that had panned out I'd be one rich ass mofo, but of course as everyone realizes later in life they were just plain dumb. He called me book mark... that annoyed the hell out of me. Currently Smith's favorite thing to say is "Dusting off the Uncle Bucks,"... I'll let you figure out what it means.

1 Comments:

Blogger rena said...

i'm so glad that 1. i knew where your quote was from [40yroldvirgin]and 2. you started writing again, i was about to take you off my list!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home