Sunday, September 18, 2005

"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

I can't get over the ESPN's hard-on for Randy Moss... why on earth do you have to say his name or what he can do ever freaking 15 seconds? Here's how it goes down...

Mike Tirico: Randy Moss randy moss randy moss randy moss.
Sterling Sharpe: That's right Mike, and Randy Moss randy moss randy moss randy moss.
Mike Tirico: Good point as well Sterling.

I mean did he just walk up to them and slip them a stack of 100 dollar bills or did he have some "fun" with them in the locker room before the game with no one watching? I hate the Raiders more than any sports team on this earth, more than the damn Yanks and that is saying something. I conisder the Yanks to be the anit-christ which I guess makes the Raiders a substitute devil or something.

Does anyone thing that a E! True Hollywood Story about Hamburglar would be the most interesting damn thing on the planet? Man I would show how he was a crack addict after he was arrested and charged by Mayor McCheese. Then his prison experiences with the "fry girls" who were actually dudes. He could then claim to have found god and entered the priesthood only to find out that molesting the fries and hamburgers is wrong and then have himself get banished and then live on the streets until Ronald finds him and beats the crap out of him and leaves him for dead. Thus allowing him to sue Ronald and then start up his own chain of burger joints that they lace the buns with crack so he could then steal all of Ronald's business. Then he could get caught again, but only get a slap on the wrist because he is freaking loaded and serves no time... only community service.

Does that sound cool to anyone else????

Well I'm off to finish some emails and figure out what the hell is going on with my letters of rec. from my teachers and my boss for my graduate school applications.

Later mofo's... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home