Saturday, April 29, 2006

"Dude I just pissed in the humidifier" - Dane Cook

Damn... I just looked at the last time I actually wrote something on here and I'm actually shocked... I could have sworn it was longer than that considering the lazy bastard that I am.

Moving on... today was unlike any that I've had in a long while. I woke up at about 11am or so and just decided I wasn't moving... next thing I know it is almost 4pm. Hell I was getting up at about the time most of you were getting ready to leave work or were getting back from class. Damn it was nice. I've gotta get this in while I can though, cause it isn't gonna last long once I move to Cali this summer.

I had a mildly disturbing conversation with a woman at the bar the other night... she told me that a guy she dated actually shaved his chest... while that in itself isn't creepy, however what he shaved it into is... depending on his mood it could vary from something like the freaking bat signal to his first initial, but that wasn't even the strangest part... this guy actually shaved it to look like a bra/bikini top one time, scared the living hell out of her. Think about that... now I can't say it is true or not or if she was just trying to get a laugh, I don't know. I probably do that from time to time as well, but as George Costanza would say "It isn't a lie... if you believe it."

I'm sitting here at 4:11 in the am asking myself what in the hell I'm doing, but I don't seem to have an answer. Currently pissed about having a softball game that I have to shoot tomorrow during the NFL Draft. Yes I'm one of those people that will sit there till that crap is taken off ESPN, ESPN 2, or whatever the hell else they put it on. It's like my version of Oprah only I see it once a year instead of every freaking day of the week. I think I will refrain from my Oprah bashing today... that could take a few days.

I've probably been on myspace more in the last three days than I had been in the previous two years or so that I've been on there. Yikes.

Later mofos... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home