Saturday, September 16, 2006

"Or, imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware... Hi I'm in Delaware" - Wayne Campbell

Well I've got a few stories to tell today. Currently it is 1230 in the AM and you're reading Prospectives...

On Saturday of last week I took it upon myself to finish a video project that I was assigned. Badham told us we need to find a "real person", we couldn't stage it or anything. We had to film them doing something that revealed something about their character. He didn't want us to tell them what we were doing if we could, that way they don't play it up or try to hide anything. I decided to scope out the local Starbuck's, being that people from all area seem to come there (Crazy/Normal, Repub/Democ, and etc). Well I get my coffee and then proceed to film from my car and I spotted this one woman who I think might be a good person for this. I wasn't even on her for about 15-20 seconds when she just went crazy and started cursing at me. She also managed to chuck her purse at me and had one hell of an aim I might add. Her friends had to restrain her and I slowly faded into the parking lot and walked home.

Being that I got completely side tracked and that it is 340am here I'm gonna add the other couple of stories here in the next day or so.

Word mofo's... word.

1 Comments:

Blogger rena said...

i heart wayne's world!! i need to own that movie!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home