Monday, August 21, 2006

"Absolutely. In some cases, there's two somebodies for one person. I like to call that the jackpot" - Peter LaFleur

Technically I opened this blog on Saturday (I think) and left it open only to actually write in it on Sunday at 330am my time. Today marks the first day of our orientation here at Chapman and I have to be there for a freaking tour of the Chapman campus... personally I think it is crap since I know where the buildings are due to driving my ass all over the place looking for the DPS and the Registrar's Office. Come 11:30 I'll joined by at least some others like myself who probably feel this portion is meaningless, but what the hell huh.

I then have a "mixer" from 6-8pm where I meet people, but we have like 3 others during the period of the week as well with the same goal and description... it does make one wonder. I think it is on Wednesday where I actually have to watch tapings of The Cosby Show, Step by Step, and Facts of Life because a new prof here did something on each of these shows... A guy I've met here, John, has decided that he will watch as many episodes of Step by Step just to keep this old man on his toes. How he hopes to accomplish this is anyones guess. I just remember that it had that one dude from the Kickboxer movies who also beat his wife a ton and was arrested numerous times... and to think he was the fun loving jackass who showed everyone what "family" always was on that show.

Considering it is 330am now, aka 530am for most of you chumps, I think I'm gonna hit the sack. Don't think I need showcase my normal self on the first day.

Word mofo's... word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home