Monday, February 05, 2007

"Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all." - Peter Griffin

Well it has yet again been a long ass time since I actually posted anything which could either show you that I am lazy beyond belief, I have no short term memory, or I'm way to interested in getting my fucking Sunkist Orange Slurpee from 7 Eleven to care...

Ok so on to some new news... I got back here in early January and had a damn nice time not being in school for almost a month. My friend Jack came up here for a weekend and we played the part of tourist checking out L.A. and etc. Went to Grauman's Chinese Theater and while outside this assbag walked up and put his arm around Jack and said take a pic... I debated it at first, but he looked like he was only one of the Bus Tour people and then did the same damn thing to me. Of course after this crap and then tells us they work for tips out there... This guy was wearing a fucking suit jacket and some yellowish eyes and a ear piece like he was in the secret service or something. To this day I've tried to figure out who the hell that man was and it still pisses me off that he leached his way in there for a buck.

Moving on... when Jack left I think I slept in almost every single day to like 2pm up till I started back to school, I swear it was glorious. I think Vince, John, and I would play Halo 2 online for like 6 hours a day... it was like I had no care in the world.

On a side note I finally ate at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in Hollywood. I hear it on a Chris Rock comedy cd back in the day and always wondered if it was a real place and I've gotta Buckwheat Waffles are so much better than regular ones it isn't even funny. Like Will Ferrell's character Ricky Bobby when he first got to drive the race car I think I had a chubby... well that's a lie, I just said that cause it even gave me a laugh, maybe it will for you too.

For some ungodly reason I have the song Goofy Goober stuck in my head... for those that don't know it is from The Sponge Bobsquare Pants Movie and they yell "I'm a Goofy Goober, ROCK!" with the Twisted Sister song "I wanna Rock" as the background. I was saying it walking down the hallway coming back from the can and some undergrad here just stared at me as I walked by.

Currently I'm sitting in an editing booth, waiting for this damn DVD to burn after multiple tries and it is finally going. I've got a number of things I have to do before 4pm tomorrow (I have to post my Character "Spine", and etc for the Open Scene I was given and I have my Audio Design course at 4pm as well). I think after this crap burns I'm gonna write out some weird shit probably about a Drunken Southern Who likes to Run over Armadillo's and Wear them as Body Armor for his LOTR Costume and the other is Card Caring Memeber of the NRA, but only because he wanted Charlton Heston's autograph. Yeah... those are my characters background, now I need to find to people to play them and act out some dialogue that is bland and boring, but give me the funny subtext I'm looking for.

Considering it is 4:22am here, meaning 6:22am for most of you I think I'm gonna call it a night so to speak.

Later Mofo's... Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home